Saturday 8 October 2011

~In A Jiffy~

My name is SITI NADZIRAH BINTI NOORDIN. 1016368 I was born in 1990, means now I'm 21 YEARS OLD. I’m studying at INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA. Since I’m one of HUMAN SCIENCE students, I have been given the opportunity to choose one out of five specializations. There are Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology, History & Civilization and Psychology. So with those five courses, I have chosen PSYCHOLOGY as my specialization. This is because I like to have knowledge about behavior n mental process in human and animal’s life. 

                I just want to let you all know that, some people believe psychology is just study of people and what makes them tick. Psychologist does study of people, but they study animals too. What makes people and animals ‘tick’ is what goes on inside their bodies and brains as well as what they do. So, when we talk about behavior, it includes all of our outward or overt actions and reactions such as talking, facial expressions, and movement. The term mental processes refer to all intervals, covert activity of our minds, such as thinking, feeling, and remembering.  

                So, that’s the reason why I’m choosing Psychology as my specialization. By the way, I think it’s enough for today. I’ll update a lot of stories in my days. See u in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment